AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I burned 2 break-in disks. One for me, and one for my Mom.

The colors on mine at my house flash from one color to the next very quickly.

My Moms seem flash from one color to the next much slower (stays on each color longer)

I just want to know if they are running right. Can you tell me how long yours stays on each color?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
30 seconds per "slide"

So are you saying that it is each color AND each shade of color is about 30 seconds? Mine isn't like that at all. The lighter gray shades stay on for over a minute and the darker color shades are on for only 2 seconds.

More answers are very welcome.

·
Registered
110 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockstinks /forum/post/15456359

So are you saying that it is each color AND each shade of color is about 30 seconds? Mine isn't like that at all. The lighter gray shades stay on for over a minute and the darker color shades are on for only 2 seconds.

More answers are very welcome.

On my disc (the one from Evangelo), each shade of each color stays on for approximately 30 seconds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANK YOU!

The disks that I burned are not working properly. I will try to burn a new break-in disk.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOG9 /forum/post/15456478

On my disc (the one from Evangelo), each shade of each color stays on for approximately 30 seconds.

Same for the disk that i bought from Evangelo after my DVD-burning attempts failed. Each color stays on the screen for 30 seconds before changing to the next one. This is how it's supposed to be.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I got a disk to play the right way (30sec each tint) on my sony blue-ray but none of the disks will play on my Sensory Science Go video player.

So I guess I will just use my Sony blue-ray for the break-in.

Thanks for the help.

Todd

·
Registered
488 Posts
as mentioned in another thread, you don't need to run the break-in disk the entire time before enjoying the tv.

for break-in, I'd watch tv normally (with SD on stretch so no black bars) and then when the tv is not in viewing use, pop in the break-in dvd.

your tv has a nice picture...enjoy it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts