AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been bugging for me for sometime, what is that speaker? I know I have seen it here...

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
They've had several. The tall electrostatic is a Martin Logan (not sure of the model), and the blue bookshelf is a B&W, again not sure about the model. They're obviously models produced during the 1990's, since that's when the show ran.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
How 'bout the small floorstanders in the show 'House'. The ones at his office in the hospital.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagul /forum/post/17002293

I have just seen the Martin Logan's, which shocked me since Joey was always poor.

Thats what I thought too lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by schroedk /forum/post/17002105

They've had several. The tall electrostatic is a Martin Logan (not sure of the model), and the blue bookshelf is a B&W, again not sure about the model. They're obviously models produced during the 1990's, since that's when the show ran.

Ya I noticed the B&W, but it was bothering me about the Martin Logan the first time I saw that speaker was someone posted it here and then for the past 3 months I have been watching the rerun of Friends and I was like wtf thats a very expensive speaker in their apartment. Esp it has a very distinctive look.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarkmyers /forum/post/17004696

This has been asked before on the site. I think they were actually from some Panasonic HTiB.

LOL, that would be humorously out-of-character.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:

The blue and yellow speakers are actually Scandyna Minipod Speakers (Midnight Blue)

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:

The blue and yellow bookshelf speakers are actually Scandyna Minipod Speakers (Midnight Blue)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.