AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an Optoma HD70, mount, and screen combo from one of the advertisers here. My question is, do they fold the screen material and send it in a small box? I assumed the frame would be broken down, and then the material would be on a roll or something. I have been out of town for almost 3 weeks, and it got there a week ago. I don't want to finally get home and then find out a box is missing.

So, have the boxes you all have gotten screens in been pretty small?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Turns out the email they sent me that the items were all coming in one package was wrong, and the screen came today. I get to go home tomorrow, so first front projection ever for me this weekend!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, I got the same Elite Screen gray screen. It was super easy to put together, and either I am super anal with my measurements, it's easy, or I got lucky, or a combination of the 3. I mounted it and it all lined up perfect the first time. Measurements are key. Runnings the cables through our attic was BY FAR the most painful part of my install procedure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.