AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to get some wireless headphones that sit on a base to charge for computer use.

what i'm wanting is for them to turn on if they're lifted off the base...is that how they work? my wife and i share the office... like if i'm on a call, could she pick the headphones up off the base and then the sound from the pc is routed to the headphones?

i'm just trying to get an idea of how they would function.. or would you have to toggle something on the computer for them to start working after lifting them off the base?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can anyone with some wireless headphones answer? just curious if they work like this...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for an answer to my question...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just ordered the Sennheiser RS160 after doing some research. They have a closed design and a very small transmitting base that can be hidden away. I don't like the charging bases since they get in the way. Battery lasts 24 hours, so that's fine for me. Good sound according to reviews (even has surround sound).

Only downside on them is if you're old and have big ears, the cups might not fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.