AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that own this TV, can you please measure the vertical dimension in the center of the tv? I'm looking for the outside dimensions vertically in the center of the tv and also the outside dimensions on the ends. I have a tight space to place this tv and I'm going to have to remove the tv stand and place the tv on it's frame. I know the stated specs for this dimension is 24.7", but from the pictures (I've yet to look at the tv in person), it looks like the outside frame of the tv has a bump out at the bottom of the tv in the very center. I'm wanting to know if in fact it does have that bump out and if it does, is that 24.7" from that point or not. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
I would suggest seeing any TV in person before you buy it. Then you can measure it yourself so you won't have anyone to blame if it doesn't fit. Also, there is a thread in this forum for the LNxxB550, so that's where this question belongs anyway instead of starting a new one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.