AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this game worth the upgrade from the previous consoles? With the amount of games getting ready to drop I am not to sure I will get around to playing this one, but I always liked a good fighting game. I have KI on my Xbox One and I had fun with this on the 360. Right now I think I can get it for $24.99 on with the PSN Plus, but with Infamous and Titanfall coming out I am not sure how much time or money I'll have left to go with. Not to mention I forgot to switch my auto pay option on PSN Plus free trial and got stuck with only a month, so I still need to pay for the annual on that as well.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
I have it on PS4 / PC and the demo(s) for the previous gen, it is superior on PS4 & PC vs previous gen but not really worth a double dip IMO if you have already played through.

I already had it on PC and still bought it for $40 on PS4, so I double dipped and regret it even though it is a great game.

* I would say wait for a great price on Steam, I know I paid under $18 a while back.

Jason

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jason. I figured that was the case. Maybe I'll pick it down the road if I see it on the cheap on the PSN store. It's hard passing on a game when it is less than $15 (That seems to be buy number) for any game including double dips.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Has anyone confirmed that PS3 Fight Sticks will work with the PS4 version of this game? I know they said it's up to the developers but I haven't seen anything confirming that it works.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellG  /t/1521057/question-on-injustice#post_24446279

Has anyone confirmed that PS3 Fight Sticks will work with the PS4 version of this game? I know they said it's up to the developers but I haven't seen anything confirming that it works.

They do not at this time, not even the official Injustice PS3 stick works.

Jason

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp  /t/1521057/question-on-injustice/0_100#post_24448074

They do not at this time, not even the official Injustice PS3 stick works.

Jason

Looks like I'll be holding off on this then.

Ugh...
There's a sale right now, I just bought Injustice on PS4 for $9. I never had it on previous gen, so I'm pretty stoked.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's a sale right now, I just bought Injustice on PS4 for $9. I never had it on previous gen, so I'm pretty stoked.
$9 is pretty darn good. I ended up getting this on PC for $7 on Amazon and Mortal Kombat Komplete for $5 (again on Amazon). I was stoked since no matter what both those games will be available on any PC I build down the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts