AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating whether to wait for the C8000 model to come out or just go with the C7000. I think the contrast ratio on the C7000 is good enough (my eyes aren't that sharp) but is there any other main differences between the two models?

Also Samsung said they were going to include 3D glasses with the sets that they're selling in an announcement. How does that work? Are they going to start bundling it with the new sets they're shipping? If I purchase a C7000 now how would I get the glasses? Any information would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrofx /forum/post/18297024

I'm debating whether to wait for the C8000 model to come out or just go with the C7000. I think the contrast ratio on the C7000 is good enough (my eyes aren't that sharp) but is there any other main differences between the two models?

Also Samsung said they were going to include 3D glasses with the sets that they're selling in an announcement. How does that work? Are they going to start bundling it with the new sets they're shipping? If I purchase a C7000 now how would I get the glasses? Any information would be appreciated.

European Table of features - Ignore the PVR part and the 100/200Hz get switched to 120Hz/240Hz N. America. C7000 has Black Bezel and the C8000 has a brushed stainless and the C8000 comes in a 65" size in N. America.

RE: the 3D Glasses - my reading was that a 3D Kit was going to be offered when a person buys both the Samsung 3D ready panel and the new 3D BD player together. Vendors ae also likely to develop their own specials to promo sales but a pkg deal sounds smart.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts