AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a bunch of wall plates and speaker wire for running in our basement before it's finished. The question I had is regarding the connection for the sub.

I have an onkyo sr606 and since it doesn't have a powered sub channel I was wondering what I have to run from the receiver wall plate to the sub wall plate. The wall plate I got for the sub is just a normal speaker termination one from monoprice: http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2

So I can just use speaker wire, or does the receiver have rca outs for the sub?

I haven't looked on the back of the receiver to see what I'm working with...
1 - 3 of 3 Posts