AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just found out and joined this forum because I did much research before I decided to go for my Sony-40XBR2 and you guys help me a lot with the information that I got here. I am very happy with picture quality, but I do have a question to ask you guys and hopefully someone can give me a clue on my TV problem or it's same for everyone.

Long story in short, I work for computer and I build computer for living. I made my own HTPC for this Sony LCDTV and everything works great. However, when I use HDMI video 8 from my computer to the TV, everytime I switched to cable and watch TV for like 30 mins or so, then if I switch back to video 8 for the computer, I get a dark screen without anything, but I know the computer is working. I already turn off the hibernation, standby mode or any kind of power savings. I even turn off my screen saver, and it still doesn't help. Do you guys have the same problem on this TV set? or it's just me? or it's the HDMI connection problem? If I stay in video 8 and watch movies thr the HTPC, I can use it whole day long without any problem, but once I switch to TV mode, then I switch back to video and I will end up a dark screen. Please help me out. It is really annoying to turn off and on the computer in order to use it after I watch TV every time. Thanks everyone in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.