AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this set is rear projection is it still considered a "fixed pixel display"? I own a Bravo D1 and wanted a pure digital display but not sure if this fits the description. Have any of you tried this set with a Bravo, how does it look? Is it true there is no burn-in or is that still something to be careful about? I ask this because I was interested in using this display as a PC monitor. I sit about 7 feet away from the wall, is 50" a pretty good size for that distance? And finally, what are some basic settings to get this display out of torch mode, I had the settings for the Hitachi S500 model but don't have any for Panasonic. I realize this is a new unit so not many people have it yet.

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
It is best talked about in the RPTV forum below this one. Here we only discuss flat panel LCDs...

But it is fixed pixel.

It is free of burn in.

It is large from 7' away.

Please ask any unanswered questions in the RPTV forum below this one and don't continue this thread. I am seeking the balance between helpful and not too impolite.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.