AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HDTV newbie and first time poster here. I just purhased a Sony Grand Wega 42" LCD HDTV and had TWC-Greensboro set me up with the new SA 8000HD DVR stb. I've got a couple of questions about the channels on TWC. Are the lower tier channels (say 2 through 76) digital or analog? I'm not real impressed with how they appear on my HDTV. Are the "digital specialty" channels (i.e 101 thru 141) broadcast in 480p or 480i? Thanks in advance to my fellow TWC-Greensboro viewers.

·
Registered
14,422 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by fairtomiddlin
HDTV newbie and first time poster here. I just purhased a Sony Grand Wega 42" LCD HDTV and had TWC-Greensboro set me up with the new SA 8000HD DVR stb. I've got a couple of questions about the channels on TWC. Are the lower tier channels (say 2 through 76) digital or analog? I'm not real impressed with how they appear on my HDTV. Are the "digital specialty" channels (i.e 101 thru 141) broadcast in 480p or 480i? Thanks in advance to my fellow TWC-Greensboro viewers.
Well to the fold! You can join us here and get any and all your questions answered.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...22#post3311922

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.