AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a few of us out there that recently bought this tv from sears or other places. I love mine, but now that I've had it for a while, I have one nagging question I'm hoping someone can answer.

I have both Avia and VE dvd's Have run both and calibrated the set for color and greyscale and the like. There is a wee bit of convergence problem on my set, but not enough for me to call a tech yet.

At least in my unit, when calibrating for color on SVideo and Component inputs, the numbers are different. As far as I can tell, there is no, per input memory, for each given input. What are you folks out there doing to solve this problem? I do seem to switch between the svideo and component inputs frequently depending on what I'm watching. The best answer I have been able to come up with is to write down the numbers after I calibrate on a given input. Then when I switch to that input, manually adjust the color, brightness, contrast, etc numbers for that input. Is there an easier way? I can live with this solution, but it is a pain in the butt.

tia

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

Hoping someone out there has a solution?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.