AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these speakers really going to be that big of an improvement over my current B&W 602 S3?? I really like the B&W sound and I've heard the Divas sound much like the B&W's according to many on these various forums. In particular it is the mids the B&W's have that made me choose them over the Paradigm Studio 20's. I'll be looking to get the Diva 2.1 now and will then complete the setup when I get a house with the 6.1. I'm 70/30 2 channel to HT. Should I jump to demo a pair (buy and audition for 30 days). Really don't want to pay for the shipping and all that if the mids aren't there! Are there any Diva owners in Metro Detroit area???

SC

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
If you check the "Unofficial Diva Thread" there was someone offering their 2.1's for sale. It is three or four pages back. I have only listened to the B&W CDM and N series, and the Divas perform in that quality range, but without the metal tweeter. The 2.1's don't have a dedicated midrange, but sound incredible considering their price point. They are very smooth and have a large soundstage.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Shoot, it shouldn't be that far back. I'll take a look.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
It was posted by djklmnop on page 94 in about the middle of the page.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
lol. Russ, you know that the page numbers are different depending on how many posts per page you set...and your resolution too I think...hehe

I'm a patient of Dr. PF and Dr. Russ :) move along...

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
LOL, I didn't even think of that to be honest. I should have just copied and pasted it. I hope you found it anyway. Do they have a smilie for dumb Sh$t?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.