AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Panasonic plasma. I am trying to buy another set of 3D glasses in the large size, since my head is big (LOL). The correct US ones would be "TY-EW3D3LU". This is the IR, NOT the BT type. I have found a seller on Amazon selling what the claim is the Japanese spec version of them, the TY-EW3D3LW. I found the manual for them on Panzsonic's global web site, and the manual says they are IR. Can anyone confirm that they will work? I am thinking it likely, but I hate to throw money away if not, as returnign them to Japan is probably not cheap.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2011 Panasonic plasma. I am trying to buy another set of 3D glasses in the large size, since my head is big (LOL). The correct US ones would be "TY-EW3D3LU". This is the IR, NOT the BT type. I have found a seller on Amazon selling what the claim is the Japanese spec version of them, the TY-EW3D3LW. I found the manual for them on Panzsonic's global web site, and the manual says they are IR. Can anyone confirm that they will work? I am thinking it likely, but I hate to throw money away if not, as returnign them to Japan is probably not cheap.
FYI, I went ahead and bought the Japanese market TY-EW3D3LW glasses and they work fine with my 2011 Panasonic VIERA TC-P55ST30.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts