R: R180HD

SR: R90HD

System 2:

B&W

L: M-1

C: M-1

R: M-1

SR: M-1

I'm stuck between the two, both wall mounted in an open basement (paired to Pioneer Elite vsx-53), will be paired with sub that best matches the set.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Have you listened to both of them? You really need to decide which one sounds better to you. You can get opinions all day of what other people like better but you are the one that will have to listen to them everyday. If your dealer will let you demo them then listen to them in your environment to get a good feel for them. If they have a return policy you could try each out in your space.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpearce023 /forum/post/20870160

Have you listened to both of them? You really need to decide which one sounds better to you. You can get opinions all day of what other people like better but you are the one that will have to listen to them everyday. If your dealer will let you demo them then listen to them in your environment to get a good feel for them. If they have a return policy you could try each out in your space.

I've heard them both and like them both... problem is I don't have a dealer that has both
So i'm looking for opinions from people who may have heard both together.

Or if people had experience owning them and found them to be less then their value.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.