AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm planning out a space for where I will put my HLN617W and I'm trying to determine if the matching Samsung stand (TR60L2S) is perfectly rectangular or if it's wider in the front than in the back?

Can anyone elaborate as to the design of the stand or as to how much shorter in width the back is vs. the 56 1/2" wide front? (It's very difficult to tell from the photos on the web)

Thanks,

Robb

·
Registered
33 Posts
It tapers off for about 1 foot on the back sides, so it is not perfectly retangular. I just got my stand two weeks ago, and while I felt it was a little pricey, it is a quality stand, and constructed well. It comes in one piece, no assembly required. It looks really good with the tv and positions the center of the screen right at eye level when on a couch. I'm very happy with it. I did have one problem though. I have a Marantz receiver that is about 6.5 inches tall. I had to remove the bottom legs to fit it into the top shelf and then I just put some little trays that came with the stand back under it to give it a little breathing room. If price is not an issue for you though, I highly recommend this stand as I could not find a better option on the market that looked good, but not to say that one doesn't exist though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.