AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,this morning i happen to channel surf.

I came across qvc and they were talking about bose life style system!

any way,i was listening to them and this lady host said she had a "stereo" system in her living room and always hated how the speakers look. I kinda laugh.

Then she started to say when she order the life style system it sound very good and the highs are higher and lows came to life.
I mean really? This kinda stuff cracks me up! I can't believe the lies they tell there viewers. I even heard that system and it's sounded ok but not that great as a full blown system.

I'm not bashing bose owners i'm just saying that,try to demo a full system before u buy bose. bose is great if u want some thing portable. this is a complaint what i heard on that channel. just had to get it of my chest.

·
Registered
22,829 Posts
That's how QVC makes $$.

You shouldn't even be watching that channel.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
they used to be called "carny barkers" (you know, the guys who would stand in front of a carnival game or peep show and attract customers), now they are QVC and their other siblings on cable TV. Truth is the one precious commodity that is never allowed inside the doors of the studio.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Bose systems exist because the vast majority of those that can afford those systems just like the fact that the speakers are so small...the WAF! They also sound good enough because the "stereo" they are replacing was probably bought years ago at a big box store, with the equivalent of $30 speakers. the "barker" was probably telling the truth!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts