AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know for sure it will not be there, or is it possible that it will be....just JVC being non-commital about that too, as well as the new Home Theater surprises Tom has alluded to?

·
Registered
18 Posts
JVC has stated openly, as far back as during the recent NAB convention in April, that they will be publicly showing their DLA-QX1 projector in operation at INFOCOMM.

------------------

Movie Sound Editor,

Widescreen Review
www.widescreenreview.com

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
That is exciting news. Obviously not priced for home theater, but just to see it!! Perry, do you have any idea if it is only configured as digital cinema / upper stratosphere stuff so far, or if anything portable...be it ultra expensive....is in the equipment lineup yet? Many of us have seen Texas Instruments' DLP projections of recent films, and they're really impressive. I'm guessing this will up the ante performance-wise.

------------------

Ron

·
Registered
774 Posts
To All,

We will have the QXGA projector at our booth and will be showing it privately.

The projector has advanced very nicely but is still in the engineering development stage...therefore, it is unlikely that we will be showing openly to the public. That could change but is the latest, the decision might be made at the show.

If you will be at the show, look me up, I'll make sure you see it.

------------------

Tom Stites

Director, Business Development

Digital Systems Division

JVC Professional Products

"My opinions do not necessarily reflect..."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.