AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The R-DES does look a good alternative to the BFD. However I would like to request these questions/suggestions to ACI..

1) Can subsonic filter can be disabled? (I have a sub sonic filter already in-line)- if it currently doesn't, please add this ability to do so

2)Crossover can be disabled (crossover is in the av pre-amp) if it currently doesn't, please add this ability to do so

3) The large number of sine wave results can be entered (sine waves in 1hz increments, or all those from snapbugs site) into the unaltered graphical section, you can then select the sound pressure meter used- correction values are built into the program (and will correct more than the 21 values of the excel worksheet)

Would it be possible to the unit to have six filters if sub sonic filter and crossover is disabled? (overall CPU load less if disabling those features?- therefore reserve can go into more filters?)

thanks

· Registered
703 Posts
I've only got a minute here so I'll be brief with what I know. Will have to check on some and get back to you.

Subsonic and crossover can be disabled. No plans for greater than four bands, (at present anyway). Left and right are independent so you can have two different curves. No corrections built in because they would then throw off other measured input. The excel spreadsheet supplied with our AWS system is totally different. You can include more data points.

· Registered
3,013 Posts
I'm curious to see how this is working out.

Seth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.