AVS Forum banner

881 - 900 of 1925 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
@mascior
I see that I can pre-order this. I've read through this thread and saw that you offered a discount to existing customers. For those of us that are new customers I have a question:

If I buy the "RM UHD|HDR-10 Test Pattern Suite/UltraHD Blu-ray Disc", does this also include access to the USB "RM UHD|HDR-10 Test Pattern Suite/Digital File Download"?

If not, will you be offering a bundle price which includes both the disc version and USB version?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
@mascior
I see that I can pre-order this. I've read through this thread and saw that you offered a discount to existing customers. For those of us that are new customers I have a question:

If I buy the "RM UHD|HDR-10 Test Pattern Suite/UltraHD Blu-ray Disc", does this also include access to the USB "RM UHD|HDR-10 Test Pattern Suite/Digital File Download"?

If not, will you be offering a bundle price which includes both the disc version and USB version?

Thanks
It is my understanding that he gave early adopters a discount as a thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I few post ago he also said that currently there is no bundle. But he will look at that after getting caught up getting the disc out the door.

For the amount of work that went into these. I personally have no problem paying for the download and the disc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: galonzo

·
Registered
31 Posts
I few post ago he also said that currently there is no bundle. But he will look at that after getting caught up getting the disc out the door.
Do you have the reference? I've read everything, I couldn't find that information in any of his posts. I went back and reread the past few pages and still didn't see it, but I may have missed it though.

If the answer is that it isn't included and there is no bundle that is fine. I just want to know what is included so that I make an informed decision on which one to get when I purchase. I would like the disc, but as it is still pre-order I may have to buy the download first so that I can use it in the meantime.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Do you have the reference? I've read everything, I couldn't find that information in any of his posts. I went back and reread the past few pages and still didn't see it, but I may have missed it though.

If the answer is that it isn't included and there is no bundle that is fine. I just want to know what is included so that I make an informed decision on which one to get when I purchase. I would like the disc, but as it is still pre-order I may have to buy the download first so that I can use it in the meantime.
The disc and digital download are two separate projects and therefore two separate purchases. However, I gave existing customers a discount on the disc based version and will most likely offer a bundled package in the near future. Thanks!

From post 394

·
Registered
31 Posts
The disc and digital download are two separate projects and therefore two separate purchases. However, I gave existing customers a discount on the disc based version and will most likely offer a bundled package in the near future. Thanks!

From post 394
Thank you.
For some reason post 394 in this thread is something completely different for me:

OK. Lets give this one a try HEVC Encoded MP4 Test Pattern Profile 5.1. I spoke with Panasonic today and there maybe an issue with firmware 1.51 regarding allowable levels/profiles via USB. All of my encoding are set to profile 6.1 and Panasonic maybe restricting anything above 5.1 via USB. The linked pattern is encoded at profile 5.1 and should work if in fact it is a profile issue. Thanks!

-Ryan
Was that from another thread?

At any rate, that answers my question. So I am good. Thanks again.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank you.
For some reason post 394 in this thread is something completely different for me:

Was that from another thread?

At any rate, that answers my question. So I am good. Thanks again.

NM... I found it was in his other thread:

All. Can we please keep the threads separated, so there is no confusion? This thread is specifically for my Advanced Calibration (1080p) project. However, to answer your question, yes. The UltraHD Blu-ray disc based version will stay in a pre-order status until I physically receive my first shipment, which is expected at the beginning of next week. The disc and digital download are two separate projects and therefore two separate purchases. However, I gave existing customers a discount on the disc based version and will most likely offer a bundled package in the near future. Thanks!

- Ryan M.
Thanks, I have the information I need now.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #890
R.Masciola's UHD/HDR-10 Test Pattern Suite (.ts/.mp4) update REV_016 released!!

**NOTE: This revision was compresses with 7-Zip. To extract, please utilize the 7-Zip extracting utility found at http://www.7-zip.org (PC) or the Keka extracting utility (Mac) http://www.kekaosx.com/en/

Modifications

Basic Setup Patterns

01. Title (Reflects new revision)

Miscellaneous Patterns

13. Test Footage – 06. Pantone Skin Tones_HDR10 test pattern was added. This pattern offers a variety of skin tones and shades to reference before and after calibration.

14. LG OLED Test Patterns – New 2016 & 2017 Code Value file folders have been added to the suite. The 2016 patterns have been updated and now have a 10 sec. full field 20% test patch inserted between every LG Code specific pattern for ABL reset. Here is the 2017 LG OLED code specific patterns that were added, also with a 10 sec. full field 20% test patch inserted between every pattern. Please reference both LG spec sheets for further detail. 2016 Models & 2017 Models.

01. Code Values 540 nit (Separate)
02. Code Values 540 nit (Combined)
03. Code Values 1000 nit (Separate)
04. Code Values 1000 nit (Combined)
05. Code Values 4000 nit (Separate)
06. Code Values 4000 nit (Combined)

New Pattern Suite File sizes

UHD/HDR-10 Test Pattern Suite (.ts/.mp4) unzipped 4.53 GB (4,865,915,230 bytes)
UHD/HDR-10 Test Pattern Suite (.ts/.mp4) zipped 968 MB (1,015,948,336 bytes)

Thank you for your continued support!

-Ryan M.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #891
UltraHD Blu-ray disc update!

Thank you everyone for your patience. The pre-order time-frame is now finally coming to an end! My first fulfillment order from Sony is finally on its way. I should be receiving the first shipment between 9/6 -9/7 and start fulfilling orders immediately. All pre-orders will ship out no later than 9/9! I will be sending out an official email tonight via MailChimp to all existing pre-order customers with further details and confirmation emails with tracking information will follow upon fulfillment. Thank you everyone for your continued support!

- Ryan M.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Where do I go to download the updated HDR10 patterns? I already purchased the download patterns and the disc, which should be shipping soon. I'm just not sure how to get the updated download package.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Where do I go to download the updated HDR10 patterns? I already purchased the download patterns and the disc, which should be shipping soon. I'm just not sure how to get the updated download package.
The link is emailed to you.

·
Registered
541 Posts
The link is emailed to you.

Any idea if these emails are auto-generated and if they've gone out yet? I haven't received an email with a link to get the updated version.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
I got the e-mail this morn when I got on the computer.

Reactions: Rolls-Royce

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Any idea if these emails are auto-generated and if they've gone out yet? I haven't received an email with a link to get the updated version.
Like you, I don't get these emails automatically but I emailed Ryan and he sent me an email back right away with the download link. Just make sure you use the email address you used to order the patterns when you contact him.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Just checked again and I have not received any emails since the pre-order email a month ago. I'll reach out to Ryan directly. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #900
All, please reach out to me directly, diversifiedvideosolutions.com/dvs_contact.html, if you did not receive the REV_016 update. The revision email is staggered, so some folks will receive the update sooner than others. However, all emails should have been delivered by now. Also, to note, sometimes emails get redirected and end up within your junk and/or spam file folders. Thanks!

- Ryan M.

881 - 900 of 1925 Posts