AVS Forum banner

901 - 920 of 1915 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Just checked again and I have not received any emails since the pre-order email a month ago. I'll reach out to Ryan directly. Thanks!

If you only ordered the physical disc and did not also order the download files. Then you wouldn't get an email on how to download an update to the files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
If you only ordered the physical disc and did not also order the download files. Then you wouldn't get an email on how to download an update to the files.
I purchased both the disc and the download patterns. I reached out to Ryan through his website and he got back to me with the download link.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
All, please reach out to me directly, diversifiedvideosolutions.com/dvs_contact.html, if you did not receive the REV_016 update. The revision email is staggered, so some folks will receive the update sooner than others. However, all emails should have been delivered by now. Also, to note, sometimes emails get redirected and end up within your junk and/or spam file folders. Thanks!

- Ryan M.
Ryan,

Will your HDR10 disc work on an Xbox One S?

I know then standalone patterns don't play on it. But was hoping the authored disc would. Will definitely buy one if so. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Ryan,

I know then standalone patterns don't play on it. But was hoping the authored disc would. Will definitely buy one if so. Thanks!

It will play as any UHD Bluray would, so yes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
LG code values and Calman

I'm using the LG gray scale sweeps with Calman on my 2017 LG OLED. Do I need to change something in Calman to match?

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
I'm using the LG gray scale sweeps with Calman on my 2017 LG OLED. Do I need to change something in Calman to match?
Yes. Under Grayscale Points you would select the appropriate setting to match the 2017 patterns, which I think is the 38 point Grayscale option.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #909
Ryan,

Absolutely! I know the One S has playback issues, even with other commercial released UltraHD BD titles, but my authored disc seems to play fine! Thanks!

- Ryan M.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #910 (Edited)
All orders have been fulfilled as of today!! Everyone should have received a confirmation email via Stamps.com along with tracking information. All shipments were sent priority and all customers should receive their order early next week. Also, my website has been updated from pre-order to order and I have plenty in stock! As always, thank you for your continued support!

- Ryan M.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
Absolutely! I know the One S has playback issues, even with other commercial released UltraHD BD titles, but my authored disc seems to play fine! Thanks!

- Ryan M.
Just got your shipment confirmation so I'm excited!

I unfortunately had to sell my Oppo 203 so I need to check how the One S stacks up for accuracy

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
wouldn't you know, I have one of those, too ;) (just came in the mail today)

Thanks @mascior !

Attachments

Reactions: pbz06 and mascior

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Ryan,

Got my disc today as expected and just got through playing it on my LG C6P/Oppo 203 combo...looks fantastic! Well done Sir! :)

Reactions: mascior

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #917
Hey Ryan,

Any plan to make a Bluray image available purchase & download? I understand you raised concerns about compatibility, but personally I would buy immediately if it supported either the Xbox One or PS4.

Regards,
Hi MrFlooD,

Unfortunately, playback of the authored disc, even if burned to a BD/BD-R, would still require an UltraHD Blu-ray player for playback which eliminates the PS4 and XBOX One. However, I have been successful with playback on a XBOX One S. Thanks!

- Ryan M.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey Ryan,

Any plan to make a Bluray image available purchase & download? I understand you raised concerns about compatibility, but personally I would buy immediately if it supported either the Xbox One or PS4.

Regards,
Hi MrFlooD,

Unfortunately, playback of the authored disc, even if burned to a BD/BD-R, would still require an UltraHD Blu-ray player for playback which eliminates the PS4 and XBOX One. However, I have been successful with playback on a XBOX One S. Thanks!

- Ryan M.
Well lucky for me I have an Xbox One S :) please send me a PM if you are willing to sell the bluray IMG.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #919
Well lucky for me I have an Xbox One S :) please send me a PM if you are willing to sell the bluray IMG.

Thanks,
MrFlood,

Please understand, I spent quite a bit of money on replication vs duplication to keep my content secure as possible. It wouldn't make any sense to release an ISO file of my project that could potentially be duplicated. However, I would be more than happy to sell you a fully authored disc for playback on your XBOX One S. Thanks!

DVS UltraHD Blu-ray Video Calibration Disc

- Ryan M.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well lucky for me I have an Xbox One S
please send me a PM if you are willing to sell the bluray IMG.

Thanks,
MrFlood,

Please understand, I spent quite a bit of money on replication vs duplication to keep my content secure as possible. It wouldn't make any sense to release an ISO file of my project that could potentially be duplicated. However, I would be more than happy to sell you a fully authored disc for playback on your XBOX One S. Thanks!

DVS UltraHD Blu-ray Video Calibration Disc

- Ryan M.
Thanks for responding, absolutely understand your concern.

Unfortunately the mastered version is outside my budget. I will purchase the digital files when I can.

Regards,

901 - 920 of 1915 Posts