Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently changed my video card from a nVidia based card to a Radeon VE. With the nVidia, I used 960x540p for internet and desktop and 1920x540p for DVD playback which worked very well on my 40H80 Toshiba HDTV. I was finally able to get 1920x540p working on the Radeon, but cannot seem to make the 960x540p work. Anyone have the T&R that work best for full-screen desktop viewing? Very much appreciated.

Steve

------------------

Steve

Synergy MultiMedia, LLC

Atlanta, Georgia

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey !

first I asume you use Powestrip 3.

Second o you have the coulor set to 16bit.

What radeon drivers do you use, myself had 7093 first it was hard to get it to take difrent reselutions including 540p wihtout geting virutual desktop but after changing to 7140 drivers no problem, but havn´t test it with dvd watching yet (only 2 movies, no problems yet anyway)

And I also notich it´s litle harder to set it at 72 hz as the first atemt at a certein resulotion try start with 60 hz or 75 hz then the same resuulotion and change to 72hz.

If nothing of this helps you you can get my front and back porch at that (540p), but I think this will help(Have powerstrip on my other boot(partion) so I can´t see it from here )

Regards

Patric

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.