AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard my first ever radio ad for Replay this morning. It ran twice during the 20-30 minutes I listened to the news before getting up. It was pretty poor actually. In a nutshell it says Replay will save you from bad TV by always having a show you want to see on its disk.

It briefly explained some features, CA, buffering live TV, Internet transfer, etc. Then came the sped up fast talking person at the end with the disclaimer. Among other things it said the programming and features can change without notice.

I don't know if this ad would interest anyone who didn't already know more about the product than the commercial explained.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RandyL712
Found an existing thread on this topic:

Replay Ad on Talk Radio
so, what's your point?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not only did the radio ad say that they have the right to add or remove features at any time, but unless I heard wrong, it also said that they have the right to discontinue providing service at any time with or without notice.

Needless to say, I was not too pleased with the disclaimer, although I already had understood that this was their right. It is one of the reasons why I have decided to go with the $10/month option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.