AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been playing the coop story mode with a friend. I can't figure out how to save our progress. It seems like you can just jump to any map in coop mode. Is there any way to play the story mode in coop while saving your progress or do you have to just remember where you left off and pick up at the same spot.

Also, I'm an achievement whore.
Are there achievements available for playing the game the coop story mode? We've finished the first four levels and the only achievement I got was a measly 10 points for completing a coop story mode level. I know there's an achievement for finishing all the maps in story mode. How can I be sure which maps we've completed and which ones we haven't if we can't save our progress?

·
Registered
43 Posts
you cant save, if you are running the game, and complete the level, its going to remember what level you left off, but thats about it, and there is an achievement for completing co-op,

Vegas Champion

Cooperatively complete the Story Mode- 50 points,

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michalk /forum/post/0

you cant save, if you are running the game, and complete the level, its going to remember what level you left off, but thats about it, and there is an achievement for completing co-op,

Vegas Champion

Cooperatively complete the Story Mode- 50 points,

I wonder if I'm doing something wrong? I created / am hosting the game. We've played stopped and started a few times and it keeps starting us at the beginning.

Oh one more question. Can you improve your rank playing coop or do you have to play a ranked vs. match to gain ranks?

Oh and thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
43 Posts
not sure what to tell you, did u try finishing the level, let the game load the next one, and at least start playing the new level, than quit and set up the game session again, see if its going to load the new level.

you rank up with any multiplayer games, they dont have to be ranked matches. (only 100 points for co-op per level)

there is a way to boost your rank kind of on "auto-pilot", but you can search for it if you want to do it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michalk /forum/post/0

not sure what to tell you, did u try finishing the level, let the game load the next one, and at least start playing the new level, than quit and set up the game session again, see if its going to load the new level.

you rank up with any multiplayer games, they dont have to be ranked matches. (only 100 points for co-op per level)

there is a way to boost your rank kind of on "auto-pilot", but you can search for it if you want to do it.

Thanks again...

One more quick question. Where do I look to see how many points my guy has and how many points do I need to rank up?

1000?

·
Registered
464 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ohdee~ /forum/post/0

Thanks again...

One more quick question. Where do I look to see how many points my guy has and how many points do I need to rank up?

1000?

I believe there's a bar graph that's listed when you go to the section to customize your multiplayer charater's clothing.

The bar graph is the only way it tells you how close you are to ranking-up to the next level.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.