AVS Forum banner

241 - 246 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Niamh is a very common Irish name. Let's not forget actress Neve Campbell uses the Anglicized Canadian version.

My favorite of all the Irish girl names is Caoimhe since quite a few pronunciations make it sound like a naughty word in English. 🤭

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
That being said, I hope he has a way available to more formally conclude the series nicely at the end of any particular season, in the (likely?) event that it doesn't get renewed for as many seasons as he wants -- without doing the GoT "trick" of condensing what should have been six more seasons into 1.5 seasons.....*
* yes I realize GoT wasn't cancelled but that the creators wanted to get out -- I'm simply saying that if Guzikowski has to (or chooses) to end early, he will hopefully not just speed up to hit plot points but maintain the tone and pace and find a way to end gracefully.
to me GoT only felt rushed in the final 2 seasons...instead of shortening the seasons to 7 and 6 episodes respectively, it really needed the full 10 episodes each season

·
Premium Member
9,202 Posts
Damn, just finished binge watching after a few days. Really strange ending. Now there needs to be another season.

·
Registered
15,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
241 - 246 of 246 Posts