AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This looks to be the version we have waited for. I hope that the DTS sound adds up to amazing and that the transfer is top-notch. Anyone have advance information?

I wonder about the separate movie releases. It looks like you can buy them all as a box set or each one by itself. I wonder which way will give you the best DVDs?

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Apparently, the set is missing the subtitles for the Russian dialogue! I forget what website broke the news, but this is just ridiculous. Subtitles are always a problem for these studios.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
hi

my boxset should arrive end of the week. there's been a review on "another site" :) of the whole three movies and it's quite positive ( new transfers, nice DTS remastering with more punch).

at first we thought here that MGM would split the one side doubled layers between the 2.35 and the 4/3 versions but thank God, the 4/3 version on the other side of the DVD 14.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
dvdfile had an editorial on the absence of the Russian subt.

myself, I don't care that much, I know these movies well enough.

hey, btw, Stallone is working on the script of ...... RAMBO IV..... buzz is....... it's him in Afghanistan bs bin laden :)

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
I hope it is better I own all 3 discs of the older version, I reviewed a movie I haven't seen for a while and the movie is really sh*tty for a Clint Eastwood western Hang em High. It really needs some digital remastering like our boy Rambo, bow, and his *ticking* explosive tipped black arrows. The camp commandent really blew apart for *missing* all of his shots at our super hero Rambo, J.J. :p

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
The Rambo IV rumor is old and not true.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.