AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am a little late to the party with Rambo but I bought it tonight using a gift certificate my Mother-in-Law gave me for Christmas (on [email protected]$18-regular $30). I thought the video was good but, Man, the audio was fantastic. If you are wanting to show off your systems with dts-HD-MA then by all means fire up Rambo 2008! There were lots of bombs, explosions, AND LFE, LFE, LFE! Great stuff. I bought Wall-E too and was fixing to go to the check out and my 14 year old son suggested getting Rambo. Man, I'm glad I took the suggestion.

Sincerely...

RTR

BEAT UTAH

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
I thought Rambo sounded average.

·
Premium Member
25,041 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMAVADER /forum/post/15420013

I know I am a little late to the party with Rambo but I bought it tonight using a gift certificate my Mother-in-Law gave me for Christmas (on [email protected]$18-regular $30). I thought the video was good but, Man, the audio was fantastic. If you are wanting to show off your systems with dts-HD-MA then by all means fire up Rambo 2008! There were lots of bombs, explosions, AND LFE, LFE, LFE! Great stuff. I bought Wall-E too and was fixing to go to the check out and my 14 year old son suggested getting Rambo. Man, I'm glad I took the suggestion.

Sincerely...

RTR

BEAT UTAH

This movie action scenes certainly makes the other 3 look weak

·
Registered
3,372 Posts

Quote:

Sincerely...

RTR

BEAT UTAH

For a second their I thought you were talking about First blood. I got a little scared, because the audio in First Blood was horrible all front speakers with barely any LFE. Yes I am going to watch Rambo again because it did have some good audio.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgans316 /forum/post/15420512

I thought Rambo sounded average.

It still does. There's like 50+ titles with better audio now. More soon, the way Uni catalogs are coming along.

·
Premium Member
20,997 Posts

Quote:

Sincerely...

RTR

BEAT UTAH

Please use the search engine to find the existing review threads for titles you want to discuss...then add your comments to the existing thread. We strive to keep one thread per title to cut on redundant topics and make the discussion flow/follow up easier. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.