AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I know I have been spamming this subject a bit but I need a regular media player, not a $500 signage player that plays files randomly without the need for a play list.

I have a hard time believing with the amount of media players on the market that this feature is missing from all of them

I am willing to paypal $10 to the first person that finds out that their media player does the following:

1)Plays videos/pics randomly from a folder without the need for a playlist

2)Plays 1080p/60fps

3)Player needs to be reasonably priced, I'll set the top dollar at $200 or less with the other 2 requirements

My paypal offer is no joke, not a scam, I have been around avsforums for over 10 years, I just really need this info and avs is the place to get it. $10 u.s. dollars, transferred as a one time gift from my paypal to yours

If you find this info out for me the 10 spot is well spent

thank you!

riz

p.s...

Q: umm riz, $10, why such a cheap ass?

A: any one else you know offering money for information on a free message board?

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry, i must add..

4)Must be a self contained media player, not a pc or console, something small and portable and again $200 or below.

Thx for the responses, I am sure one of these media players does it, check yours and if yes, post it and bam! 10 bones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.