AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we found out recently that the store for Canada is not exactly the same than the one from the US. Like the x300 trailer is on the US one and still not on the Canadian one, I was wondering if the Ranking for game is splitted in the same way.

So, it's pretty easy, I'm playing Blast Factor that I bought on the network and the current top score is Rank 1 "Snoits" with a score of 36'433'125. Could someone from the US tell me if they see the same thing (if you have the game).

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
36 million was roughly the highest score in the US when I checked it last night. Don't remember the name though.

·
Registered
186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValkyrieStation /forum/post/0

I know for a fact the ranking system is by country for Gran Turismo HD (Japan has better times than the US times--I have both versions on my HDD).

didn't know that...i assumed it was the same when i saw the same times/scores when i logged in using my jpn/hk accounts

·
Registered
810 Posts
its by region, however they count regions - I am sure most of the europe will be one network...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So that bring me to another question, can people from the US and Japan play in the same game at the same time together?

I was wondering why there was nobody playing sudoku in multiplayer the other night, but maybe it's because 'the lobby' cannot see anyone outside Canada.

·
Registered
223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzzz /forum/post/0

didn't know that...i assumed it was the same when i saw the same times/scores when i logged in using my jpn/hk accounts

I didn't compare Hong Kong to Japan (I only have Japan and US versions). But for the Suzuki 95 Cappuccino (sp?) when I checked today, the top Japan score had the US one beat by a good 2+ full seconds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.