AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to access the service menu on the HD100 to make a raster adjustment? The image is shifted about 2" to the right of center on my 30" set.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
33,592 Posts
Greg, that update was for the RCA DTC100. There is no update as of yet for the Sony HD100. I believe Sony will eventually have to download a software update, as this issue with the VGA output will impact more and more people as the STBs make it out there in greater numbers. I would buy a 2nd Sony in a second if I were able to use the VGA output on my Zenith.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
This is the main reason I am going to return my Sony and keep using the RCA. If there is a hidden centering adjustment I would keep the Sony despite the noisy fan and only one OTA digital RF input.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called Sony customer service and it was a big waste of time. After 45 minutes of background music on hold they gave me a 900 number (900-555-7669) that supposedly will access the service department. The customer service rep gave me no reason to believe that this will yield any results, but you never know. I'll try it later and will report on the outcome but if anyone else gives it a try please let me know how it goes. If the image can't be centered until Sony gets around to a software update there's no question that I'll be going back to the RCA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.