AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The image on the tubes does not cover enough of the tube raster. I should know how to do this, but I don't. What is the procedure to center the image on the raster, and most importantly, make it larger on the tube face. I tried a site search, and learned a lot about some or your huge sized projection screens, but did not find how to do this procedure. Please help me if you can.

Also, I loose some of the convergence when the projector is turned off and unplugged. Is this the Dallas chip on the remote board?

Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys, I need some help. This is for the unit I gave my son as he is going away on his new job. I need to do something to widen the raster if I can. I've got the size set on 10 right now. Do the frequency locks have something to do with this or is it the horizontal and vertical adjustments on the power deflection boards. I don't have an extender board, so I am somewhat limited in what adjustments I can make. Everything else is set up and ready to go.

Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the email, Leland. Much improved now. Son should have good set up now at new place.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
John, could you post what the solution was? It would help others who use the forum to find information like this. I assume it was the "width" pot on the green deflection board.

Cary

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Cary. You are absolutely right. and... I want to especially thank Leland for jumping in there and staying with me on this one until it was completely right.

Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.