AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having trouble saving manually.

i do it exactly as the manual says but it does not work most of the time. it sends me to the beginning of the particular section of the game, back to the movie clip, having to start that section all over.

when i save and go back to load the game i pick the save going by the time it was saved, but sends me back to the movie clip.

my manual saves have worked only twice and im a couple hours into the game

im not understanding what im doing wrong.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
A save will always drop you off at the start of a level. But any missions you've finished on that level along with your bolts and other stats should be carried over.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Also, depending how far you got in the level, there will be a teleport near the ship to take you to a main checkpoint.

·
Banned
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"A save will always drop you off at the start of a level."

strange because i have 2 saves that worked. they drop me off at certain points during the level (where i manually saved them)

another question, is there any way to skip the video clips when youre dropped off at the start of a level?

·
Registered
3,947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisfc1972 /forum/post/12971769

another question, is there any way to skip the video clips when youre dropped off at the start of a level?

I think pushing start will skip them, or maybe X. It's been a while since I played.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts