AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any cheat available for Rayman Raving Rabbids? My daughter got really frustrated since she can't get past around 50% of the entire game. I went to check IGN website and another site (can't remember the name), I can't find any cheat code. TIA.

·
Registered
868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Susilo /forum/post/0

yup, I've read those too, but since we don't let her play for too long, she can't really practice to the point she can pass the tasks at hand.

I share your (and your daughter's) frustration--it took me a while to finish it...well technically, I completed just enough to unlock game mode--there were one or two subgames I have yet to complete successfully.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
can't you pass them for her? she can always replay them.

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyHTPC /forum/post/0

can't you pass them for her? she can always replay them.

Currently she's using my "account" to play further (I'm on day 13 last night) but now even I am stuck

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Stuck on what event/game? While there were a few that I had to attempt multiple times, I don't remember anything being a real ball-buster. It was actually a relatively easy (and short) game.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
The trick I found to the racing games is to cut corners. I find this appalling but it is one way to cut the time. The freaking controls go out of control too much after using the boost.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts