1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
No arguments from me.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
WHAT!?! Are telling me that New Moon was better than Transformers 2? That's just personal. G.I. Joe and 2012 were on an entirely different level of ridiculous as well. Then there was Halloween 2, another waste of film from Rob Zombie. I'm not saying TF2 was great by any means, but it was far from the worst in any of those categories. I can't imagine Bullock's performance being worse than Kirsten Stewart's in New Moon. It also seems like they only give awards to what's popular, because there were many less successful movies that were absolutely terrible. What a joke.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
The Razzies has a thing for Michael Bay.

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My list of Razzies for Worst Picture of 2009 (at least those that I attempted to watch):

GI Joe - Ejected after 15 minutes
Trannys 2 - Ejected after 10 minutes
Land of the Lost - Watched the whole fncking travesty...someone needs to tell WF he can't add-lib for ****e
Whiteout - A terrible waste of jaw-dropping female flesh
Angels & Demons - Parachuting priests is WAAAAAY too much
Whatever Works - It is long past time for Woody Allen to retire
Bruno - SBC couldn't have laid a bigger turd (and I thought The Love Guru wouldn't be topped in my lifetime)
Away We Go - The 2 main characters are more boring than watching winter ice melt from my driveway

I have a handful of 2009 movies in my queue that haven't shipped which may "qualify" for this list (God, I hope not
)

·
Registered
7,802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink /forum/post/18267501

Bruno - SBC couldn't have laid a bigger turd (and I thought The Love Guru wouldn't be topped in my lifetime)

That may be the only movie I've ever watched that made me ever want to physically beat the hell out of someone in it (SBC). I had to take three showers before I could even think about going to sleep that night.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Roberto Orci told Trek Movie that if someone had invited the TRANSFORMERS writing team, they would have attended the ceremony. Trek Movie asked the writers what their acceptance speeches would have been. Here's what they said:

Quote:
Bob: I’d like to thank my partners Alex and Ehren who really lead the way on this one.

Alex: I wouldn’t be in a position to receive this award without Ehren and Bob. They really deserve most of the credit.

Ehren: As you know, Bob and Alex were the experts on this movie having written the first one, and I was just lucky to be able to be a part of this award winning team.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink /forum/post/18267501

My list of Razzies for Worst Picture of 2009 (at least those that I attempted to watch):

GI Joe - Ejected after 15 minutes
Trannys 2 - Ejected after 10 minutes
Land of the Lost - Watched the whole fncking travesty...someone needs to tell WF he can't add-lib for ****e
Whiteout - A terrible waste of jaw-dropping female flesh
Angels & Demons - Parachuting priests is WAAAAAY too much
Whatever Works - It is long past time for Woody Allen to retire
Away We Go - The 2 main characters are more boring than watching winter ice melt from my driveway

I have a handful of 2009 movies in my queue that haven't shipped which may "qualify" for this list (God, I hope not
)

Ah, oink - the eject button should be on the queue not the player

All Is Forgiven in this time of narrow choices.

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 /forum/post/18267595

That may be the only movie I've ever watched that made me ever want to physically beat the hell out of someone in it (SBC). I had to take three showers before I could even think about going to sleep that night.

LOL!

I read your post to the wife and she busted-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeskE /forum/post/18275631

Ah, oink - the eject button should be on the queue not the player

I think you're right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts