AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 'm at the mission objective : extract info from terrorist data hub

It won't let me do it. I had already done it and when I tried moving on from there it reset it and I had to redo that part of the mission and now it won't let me extract info from hub. What do I need to do? is this a 360 issue or a game issue?

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I just completed that area yesterday and didn't have any problems getting out. Not sure what kind of problem that might be.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can you be a bit more specific as to where the problem occurs? If you pause, what does it say your current objective is? Does is show your objective locater as being in the hub's position?

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Now I've had a bit of an error, I think, on the Dam level. This could contain spoilers for those not yet at the stage, but I don't think it really gives anything away that one wouldn't really already know.

So my objective was to find the scientists after I found the FBI guy at the van. When it looked like I reached the next objective I was in a dark room and a hole had been blown in the wall. I tried many times to walk over that objective but nothing happened, and even when I progressed it still showed my objective being behind me. I went through THREE save points without ever encoutering a single terrorist. Finally I went up some stairs and had a firefight, but I was killed. So when I reloaded the checkpoint my objective had changed to find and kill that terrorist lady (can't remember her name). I never even saw the scientists. Everything seems okay, but I'm sure I missed a few fights. Can anyone confirm for me?

·
Registered
96 Posts
ive had this problem, i thought that one team member was blocking the other from getting close enough to the terminal so i suicided. next time i was much more careful about entering that shack and all worked well..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all

I have this game on my pc and I have this problem.I am involved it about 7 week

I have hacked PC

I have kill all

but still game navigate me to PC but nothing happened

I do not know what must I do ?

please help me

Thank you

·
Registered
681 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogroeder /forum/post/9487177

I 'm at the mission objective : extract info from terrorist data hub

It won't let me do it. I had already done it and when I tried moving on from there it reset it and I had to redo that part of the mission and now it won't let me extract info from hub. What do I need to do? is this a 360 issue or a game issue?

There are two places in the game like this: 1) Dante's Theater and 2) Nevada Dam. It sounds like you're in the Nevada Dam.

Make sure all the terrorists are dead. DO NOT head upstairs. After all the terrorists are dead, your teammate should say something; that's the signal that you can now proceed upstairs.

You can see Irene thru a bulletproof glass; you have to wait for your mates to finish downstairs and then come up and activate the door for you. It could take a minute or two, be patient.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD-DVDwonder /forum/post/14246656

There are two places in the game like this: 1) Dante's Theater and 2) Nevada Dam. It sounds like you're in the Nevada Dam.

Make sure all the terrorists are dead. DO NOT head upstairs. After all the terrorists are dead, your teammate should say something; that's the signal that you can now proceed upstairs.

You can see Irene thru a bulletproof glass; you have to wait for your mates to finish downstairs and then come up and activate the door for you. It could take a minute or two, be patient.

probably I`m in Dante's Theater

beacause there is a stage of opera ot theater

I have hacked PC

I have kill all

what should I do ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts