AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have an RCA ATSC11 and am having a strange problem. When I turn the unit on after it has been of for a while I get so picture menu sound, zilch and it turns itself off. After I turn it on a few times over about 5-10 minutes it magically turns on.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rsbiomedical
Hello I have an RCA ATSC11 and am having a strange problem. When I turn the unit on after it has been of for a while I get so picture menu sound, zilch and it turns itself off. After I turn it on a few times over about 5-10 minutes it magically turns on.
This quote was in another thread about the ATSC11:

"The only fault I found with it initially was I couldn't get it to come on till I smacked it in just the right spot on the bottom to get it to light the front panel and start working!"

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by WaltW
This quote was in another thread about the ATSC11:

"The only fault I found with it initially was I couldn't get it to come on till I smacked it in just the right spot on the bottom to get it to light the front panel and start working!"

Very interesting, I did find that when I disconnect the DVI and hook up the RGB it works after that I can switch it back to DVI, and return to normal operation even after turning it off and on.'

Does anyone have a tech support # to RCA?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.