Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buy it, before I do!

------------------

Meredith (KPHO) SUCKs! Phoenix CBS station with no HD just SD.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Be careful - the LP350 may not support the 540p output, and you may get a squeezed 4:3 image you cannot expand or letterbox.

I'm not so sure it supports 1080i as an RGB signal, either - it think the signal is actually 4:3 SVGA, and again, you may be stuck with a 4:3 squeezed image you cannot expand.

I have not had a lot of luck with LP-series InFocus projectors supporting HDTV formats.

Also, check www.projectorexpert.com for a current review of an InFocus projector, and look in the archives for older InFocus models. There are notes about format compatibility there.

KC

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was at a Best Buy picking up some CD-R's and stumbled upon a DTC100 for only 200 bucks. I was unable to take it home last night because there computers had the virus thats running around. Is there any thing special about hook up other than the VGA connector? How about operation? It does not have a manual, so I've downloaded one from the web. It does not talk too much about different formats. does it plat all of the HDTV formats? How is this decoder overall. I'll be hooking it up to my Infocus LP350.

Thanks Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.