Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Looking for experiences with the RCA DTC100 HD receiver - I'm looking for a cheap HD receiver to get me by with OTA HD until the summer time (upgrade time). Just wondered how everyone liked or disliked the DTC100 since my local Ultimate Electronics has them on sale for less than $200. Thanks.

Mark

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mawman
Hello all,

Looking for experiences with the RCA DTC100 HD receiver - I'm looking for a cheap HD receiver to get me by with OTA HD until the summer time (upgrade time). Just wondered how everyone liked or disliked the DTC100 since my local Ultimate Electronics has them on sale for less than $200. Thanks.

Mark
Its amazing I can remember not that long ago retailers were getting $595.00 for that receiver. Anyway I have the internal version inside my RCA F38310 no problems to date I have had it for two plus years now.

·
Registered
780 Posts
It was a great box in its day but if you have any marginal stations or multipath conditions, it's earlier generation tuner may not deal with it as well as one of the current generation units. Also, be aware it only has RGB out so if you need component you'll need a transcoder which would put the price up around where an OTA only Samsung or LG would be.

Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.