Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm about to but the RCA reciever and was wondering what is the latest reciever model on the market and what improvements if any ahs been made. Thank you for info in advance

Regards

john

·
Registered
27 Posts
The only RCA HD receiver I know about is the DTC100, and I think it's being discontinued. I'd grab it now. it's a good unit for the price. Watch out for connectors, unless your set has a VGA (15pin) connection, you'll need a transcoder (about $100).

·
Registered
779 Posts
Unless you can get it for a real good price you might want to consider the Hughes HIRDE86. It is the same box they OEM to Tosh and Mits for their respective STBs and no transcoder needed. It has been selling for $527 over at **************. That is better than most DTC100 prices online or at B&Ms.

Regards,

Brian

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Casemiro:
The only RCA HD receiver I know about is the DTC100, and I think it's being discontinued.
I've seen rumors that the DTC100 is being discontinued since the beginning of the year. I'm sure that one day the rumor will be true. The DTC100 is like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going and going and going ...

Jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.