AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According the product specs on RCA's website, the P61310 supposedly has channel labeling cababilites, as well as the ability to move the small PIP window anywhere on the screen.

I have not found anywhere on the TV to do these two things. Additionally, I've looked through the manual, and can't find any mention of these two features. Am I missing something, or is RCA's website falsely reporting features that are not on this TV? If I'm missing something, how do you do these two things?

Thanks,

Andrew

·
Registered
98 Posts
I looked at the manual on RCA's web-site, and moving PIP is on page 32. You use the bottom set of arrow keys to move the little window.(I have a MM36100 and I discovered I had to read EVERYTHING and then run experiments.)

I can't find the channel label feature in the manual either. On my set, its on the same menu as auto-tune and channel-search. Search around. They seem to emphasize the banner on your set--maybe they did away with channel labeling. Actually, channel labeling on my set works on NTSC analog stations only. I use a DTC-100 to receive DTV and it has no labeling provision. If all your stations come through the DTV tuner(the DTC100 section, so to speak), you may not be able to label channels.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I must have overlooked that section on how to move the PIP window.

Still no luck with channel labeling though. I get the off-air guides via the HD Decoder. However, I wanted to label the analog.

Guess I'll have to e-mail RCA about this one.

Andrew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.