AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to figure out the best deal on getting a couple of the RCA UTV units, and getting a little confused particularly on the rebate thing. At Circuit City they have the $100 rebate available, and just noted that it would have to be rung up as 2 separate purchases. Another online retailer indicates $100 RCA rebates are available, but I talked to Orbitsat and the CSR said there are no rebates for RCA UTV receivers thru them. This seems odd, as I would think it's an RCA thing that doesn't depend on where it's purchased but I know these deals can be rather odd at times! :(

I also called DirecTV to chat about deals thru them, and while they don't sell UTV directly they will set me up with an oval dish, basic receiver and installation for $27 shipping charge. That means I'd only need to grap a couple of the UTV receivers at the best deal -- which currently looks like the Sony units via Orbitsat, at $59 each plus shipping (after rebate). UNLESS the RCA at $119 each can get the $100 rebate! :confused:

Thanks for anyone who can help clear this up...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Its CC rebate not RCA...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Also, as far as a new subscriber goes, I think the Sony deal is the best -- basically you can get 2 UTV receivers for $0 after rebate (although you're out $450 until the rebate comes in).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.