AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new Yamaha DVX S60 HT. I want to control most functions using the RCA remote that came with my UTV but I can't find the right codes. The UTV setup manual lists some Yamaha VCR codes but none for HT/DVD. I tried the ones for the VCRs but they don't seem to work, nor did the automatic programming. Any ideas where I can find the right codes?

Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Edmund
The UTV remote only controls RCA DVD and AUDIO devices. Get the ofa urc-6131.
That can't be true. For one thing, it controls my Toshiba TV just fine. For another, why would they list thousands of codes for hundreds of brands in the back of the UTV manual if all it would control is RCA?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kenster
That can't be true. For one thing, it controls my Toshiba TV just fine. For another, why would they list thousands of codes for hundreds of brands in the back of the UTV manual if all it would control is RCA?
I said it only controls RCA DVD and AUDIO devices, I didn't say anything about TV's, VCR's,or CABLE boxes. Which it will control other brands of, but it plainly says under AUDIO, for RCA and Dimensia brands only. And there are no DVD codes listed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.