1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I got a strange problem.

It started a few days ago.

When I started the tv så began the temp lamp on the front to blink in red. This indicates a high temperature. After that the RD50 shuts down automatically and in i waiting mode the temp lamp continues to blink in red.

This happen a few days ago and after that it was no problem but now it have appeared again and I got the same problem over again. Is there someone who know how to solve this problem or is it someone who has the same problem that I do?

I have searched the forums but I couldn't find any ansvers.

Please help.

/ Håkan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver78 /forum/post/0

Hi.

I got a strange problem.

It started a few days ago.

When I started the tv så began the temp lamp on the front to blink in red. This indicates a high temperature. After that the RD50 shuts down automatically and in i waiting mode the temp lamp continues to blink in red.

This happen a few days ago and after that it was no problem but now it have appeared again and I got the same problem over again. Is there someone who know how to solve this problem or is it someone who has the same problem that I do?

I have searched the forums but I couldn't find any ansvers.

Please help.

/ Håkan

It seems to be a fan which isnt working properly.

Is this a common problem?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.