AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to re-image the drive in a Replay unit? I've seen several posts that mention that it can be done, or someone has just done it. And that it could fix the problem with continuous rebooting...

I couldn't find any results doing a search for this function. Is this something done with the Replay patch?

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I believe that continuous rebooting is usually a sign of a bad drive or a bad power supply. Most likely it's the drive. If this is the case, re-imaging the drive should make your machine good as new. Find a post from Mikeyboy. He has a link to his FTP site in his signature. You will find everything you need there, including all of the necessary software and detailed instructions. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't been able to access either of the two FTP sites that Mikeyboy posted earlier. One did not connect at all. The other let me login, but could not get a directory listing. I tried both FTP via Internet Explorer and through LeechFTP. Does anyone know if the sites are down, or if I may be doing something wrong? If not, can anyone point me to a good 5040 image?

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.