AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive borrowed a rear center surround from my local dealer that sold me the SR8200 and am wondering what I should do...Titans are my left and right surrounds and a CC170 is what I am utilizing right now....what I was thinking of is purchase another pair of Titans and selling one off to another guy that has a 6 channel receiver...or should I stay with the CC170?

Also should the surrounds be above ear level becuz right now they are exactly AT ear level. Adjustable stands will be coming to my house shortly

if this is the case. ;) TIA

Yosh70

·
Registered
54 Posts
i would suggest you place them high on the side walls and a little behind the listening position for a more diffuse sound. as far as the rear speaker goes , listen to both go with the one that sounds best to you, you might consider a pair of atoms because , if and when you go to a 7.1 system you will be set. you might consider hooking them both up(the atoms) , but i would check with the manufacturer first. another consideration is the cost of course.by using the atoms you should possibly get a better blend.all in all i guess i'm leaning toward the atoms?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.