AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also, if you could tell me the best rear surround speakers for around $115 a pair, that would be awesome! I will have three BIC FH6-LCR's up front if that helps. Thanks again!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah, the budget is kinda tight because I bought a F12 plus the FH6-LCR. $115 is probably as high as I can go simply because I'm approaching ticked off wife area, lol!

I was told that matching surrounds to the fronts wasn't very important, so the necessity for horns isn't very high. I would love to get the the Formula's, but there no in the budget.

As well as the one yall have mentioned, what about these?

Infinity

The Prime free shipping helps those, but are they big enough?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by schan1269
I'd get the mission, that way when you decide to do "Zone 2", you'll already have the speakers for it...and you can scour Ebay/BB for the FH65 and you might get lucky on some open box/used.
Thanks, the Missions seem to be a crazy good deal! Plus they are small, which the wufe will love! If anyone else has suggestions, my ears are still open.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.