AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Says file is transferring, IP address matches in my router setting/port, ping works, IVS says working correctly, yet nothing is downloading at this point. Can there be something wrong on my end? I've never had this happen before.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Either a problem on the senders end or the DHCP bug. Have you tried getting show from someone else? That's where I'd start. If that doesn't work, well, you could try rebooting stuff (router, Replay, ect.) to see if that fixes the problem. Getting rid of the DHCP bug is a little tougher, so try the other's first.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It just so happened that all of the files that weren't downloading were from a single person. I then switched back to a couple of different files from someone else and they are transferring, so I guess it isn't a problem on my ened at least. He sent me a few files with no problem, but the second "wave" he sent, none of them have transferred.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy /forum/post/0

He may have transfers in progress with someone else. Yours won't start until the existing ones are finished.

That's probably not true. Unless the other guy is sending a lot of shows at once (I think the most you can send at one time is like 9), you should receive it. Obviously, the more he sends, the slower the receive goes.

Receiving on the other hand is different, you can only get one at a time. You can send to quite a few at one time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.