AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fairly new Pioneer receiver and when I play music at a high volume it will shut off after 10 minutes of play. This has happened on multiple occasions. How can I correct this problem? Even when I've had the receiver out in open air it will still do this. We are hosting a rehearsal dinner at our house in a couple of weeks and I don't want to have to worry about the music shutting off every few minutes. Please help!

·
The Village Idiot
9,711 Posts
If you want real answers you should list ALL of your equipment - with model numbers - a 'fairly new' Pioneer says little - Pioneer makes a wide range of AVRs - and no information whatever about speakers says nothing.

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Sounds like a Pioneer receiver trying to play 4 ohm speakers that its not capable of doing for extended periods. Models for receiver and speakers needed to get the help you want. Listen to Knucklehead, he just uses that as a handle I don't beleive he's a real knucklehead

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.