AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a receiver with dual HDMI output for my family room with a Samsung HDTV and a Epson 5030UB projector. I currently have a Denon 2808 but it does support 3D. I was looking at the Denon AVR X4000 for $799, but noticed there have been quite a few problems with it shutting down. Also looking at the Denon AVR X2100W which has the dual HDMI output. Some of there receivers have dual outputs but the second is for a second zone and not sure if it will work.
I am a big fan of Denon receivers, and would like some recommendations for my set up. For info I am driving Def Tech UIW RCS II in ceiling speakers, and my budget is $800.
Also I would be game to using a HDMI splitter to make a receiver work.
Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Denon X2100W has dual "main zone" HDMI outputs which is what you want as opposed to the X3100W which has the Zone 2 HDMI output which you don't want. :)

If you want more specific information or pricing on the X2100W, please contact us, as we have it in stock.
I would be open to suggestions to other Brands such as Marantz, Yamaha, etc. I want something that will sound as good or better then my 2808. How does the 2100 compare to the 2808?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.