AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I`m looking for a good receiver with a phono input I have looked at onkyo and sony ES models the onkyo has no phono inputs are there any more out there.I need a full home theater receiver !!

·
Registered
18,923 Posts
They do make affordable phono amps if you can't find a receiver that works for you.

·
Registered
6,908 Posts

·
Registered
18,923 Posts
The Needle Doctor's website also has a selection, but they might be pricier than Cavu's suggestion.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Harman Kardon receivers used to always include phono inputs, and their stereo receivers still do for sure.

·
Registered
18,923 Posts
I think Yamaha's stereo only receivers may as well. And some of their more pricey models do as well.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Also check out Sherwood or Sherwood Newcastle, I seem to recall they may have phono inputs. Their Newcastle line is especially good but costs a little more; but worth it with a five year warranty.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Check out the denons. any model 2309/889 - 2310/890 and up have phono inputs and have great sound.

p.s. the denon 989 is on sale at Amazon for $549. which is a smoking deal. I have a 989 and love it. I paid $799 CDN for mine and that was an awesome deal here.

·
Registered
896 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbal4 /forum/post/16938778

Hey guys I`m looking for a good receiver with a phono input I have looked at onkyo and sony ES models the onkyo has no phono inputs are there any more out there.I need a full home theater receiver !!

Onkyo TXSR706, 806, 876, TXNR906 have phono inputs.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts